Care Giver Ministry— Our Care Giver Ministry is under the direction of Pastor Tonia Strode and Minister Shawn Colar.
Ministry Purpose: To assist and motivate all ministry leaders and members in a manner that will result in "total care for the total church.” Major focus will be placed on caring for the members, encouraging member involvement and assisting with assimilating new members. The Care Ministry leaders will be responsible to mobilize our church toward people centered ministries. The Care Ministry leader(s) will bring a sense of belonging, trust, accountability and responsibility to each member of our ministry.
Assimilating New Members:
1. Promote Faithfulness in Tithe, Offering and Building Fund Opportunities
2. Promote Faithfulness in Church Attendance and Informing when Absent
3. Encourage Everyone to be Involved in Ministry
4. Promote all Departmental Ministry Opportunities of our church
5. Promote Total Church Care